Headlines News :
Home » » May be what you hate carries with it what you like

May be what you hate carries with it what you like


While a father was the installation of metal bumpers for his new car, expensive
If his son picked stone tiny sharp and scratched next to the car gusto.

Pay attention to the Father and in his anger he felt was rushed to the child takes his hand and hit it several times
Did not feel that his hand that struck them was his son holds the key to linking the heavy, which was used in the installation of fenders.

At the hospital .. Little was the son asked the father in the patent: "When can I move my fingers again"?

Father got slapped was so hurt and returned quickly to the car and kicked it several times in the hysterical anger of fatigue even nit sat on the ground exhausted, and when he sat on the ground looking at the scratches, child had written it (I love you, my father).
Vnalh Manalh father of sorrow and said to himself, and his tears erupt: "God, if you know what I wrote, I wrote to her side and I love you more than my son."

May be what you hate carries with it what you like
But your anger and Tsrek not make you see

: شــــارك أصـــدقــائـــك

شاركنا علي الفيس بوك

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2012. طازة - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger